The Rolex Datejust has been a core member of the Rolex family since its debut, making it one of the oldest Rolex models still in production. With such a long history it’s no surprise that the Rolex Datejust is one of the brands most extensive collections. Available in a variety of materials, colour combinations and case sizes, the Rolex Datejust is a fantastic option for both men and women. With so many incredible styles to choose from, discerning which is the right Rolex Datejust for you is a real challenge.
DATEJUST COLLECTION KEY FEATURES:
– Round waterproof Oyster case without crown guards.
– Screw-down Twinlock winding crown.
– Automatically changing calendar complication.
– A date window on the dial at three o’clock location.
– Solid screw-down caseback.
– Three centrally-mounted hands for displaying the hours, minutes, and seconds.
– A Cyclops magnification lens protruding from the crystal
– Self-winding movement (except for the Oysterquartz versions)